300 EUR150 EUR
James Padded from Brixtol is suitable for a hike in the forest as well as a stroll in the city. The jacket is manufactured in Birminghamn, UK, with water resistant BCI-Certified cotton. The water resistance is reached through the tradition of waxing the fabric. The BCI Certification ensures that in the process of producing the cotton, measures have been taken to reduce environmental impacts and to improve the livelihoods and economic development in production areas. The padding in the quilted lining is made from recycled polyester certified under the Global Recycled Standard. The recycled material is derived from polyester textile waste that is sorted, cleaned and processed into new fibres used for padding. The material in the buttons are recycled metal. We at BRIXTOL TEXTILES aim to make our products as sustainable as possible, detail by detail.
- Certified by The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), a global non-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world. BCI exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector's future.
- Certified by The Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Water resistant - Antique Wax
- Corduroy at collar and cuff when folded up
- Front pockets with flaps
- Chest pocket
- Jean buttons made from recycled metal at front closure
Oversized and slightly boxy fit with slouchy shoulders