Garpa Hybrid Dark Olive from Tretorn is a waterproof hybrid boot made from FSC-certified natural rubber and a quick drying air mesh lining. These boots are equipped with pull-tabs and elastic to make it easy to put on and off. Garpa Hybrid have a metal shank in the midsole and a sturdy outsole pattern for great stability.
• Handmade of FCS-certified natural rubber
• Quick dry recycled air mesh lining
• Metal shank in midosle
• Pull tab and elastic makes it easy to put on/off
• Sturdy outsole pattern with high torsion strength for stability
• Reinforced heel counter and toe cap
• Removable molded EVA insole
You do not need to impregnate the hybrid boots in order for them to maintain their waterproofness, as the neoprene and rubber themselves are waterproof. Hand wash your hybrid shoes in lukewarm water with a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use strong detergents or anything that contains oil or acid. Condensation can form inside the shoe when used, which makes the lining damp, so it is good to remove the insole for ventilation and let the shoe dry without the sole until the next use. Therefore, all the hybrid shoes have a detachable insole.
Insole: Removable EVA-insole Lining: Neoprene laminated with recycled polyester Out Sole: FSC certified Natural Rubber