Saucony has done a good job in incorporating comfort and cushioning into the Saucony Progrid Omni 9, which is designed for the runner with moderate to maximum overpronation.
Saucony has elongated the Dual Density SSL EVA to the rear of the heel, which provides the runner with increased support during overpronation. The Midfoot Arch Strap keeps the runner secure during heel-toe transitions.
- Hydrator Collar Lining: Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- Comfortride Sockliner: Saucony's exclusive open-cell foam sock liner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- Air Mesh Upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- HRC Strobel Board: Increase cushioning and comfort
- Heel ProGrid - Saucony's latest impact deflection technology, ProGrid™, absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Dual Density SSL EVA: An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning: Forefoot cushioning provides smooth toe-off
- Blown Rubber: Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride
- XT-900™: A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability